Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Wyndham Vale, Victoria
The bond between a mother and her baby is precious. Thus our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Wyndham Vale, Victoria endeavor to strengthen this special bond through lullabies, rhyme, movement and songs. You will learn techniques and skills that enable you to integrate music into your home environment for a calm, happy beginning.
There is a large body of research indicating that music positively influences the development of your baby’s brain. The first three years in your baby’s life are characterized by rapid growth of the brain and twice the activity of an adult brain. Music creates a window of opportunity that will give your baby an early start. You can further stimulate the developing brain of your baby using the multiple senses of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions within a musical context.
The introduction of music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Wyndham Vale, VIC can be done using props, instruments, songs and games. Here are some of our favorite examples:
- Books we can sing and share together
- Qualified, expert teachers!
The best time to create a strong connection between a parent and child is during the early months and years of their life.Playing music and singing songs are fun and enjoyable activities to connect with your baby and at the same time lay the foundation for a lifetime love of music.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Wyndham Vale, VIC
Have you tried the following simple ways to incorporate music into daily life:
- An example of a game that encourages anticipation and requires the toddlers to follow the song and wait for exciting actions is “open shut them”. If similar games are repeated often enough they will encourage toddlers to independently do these actions.
- Research has shown that babies prefer the sound of their parents voice, so go on and sing lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or any other song you prefer!
- The rich sounds of a real orchestra are a delight to the ears and developing brains of children. Choose authentic recordings, rather than synthesised music to optimise your listening experience.
- You can use melodies of songs such a “here we go round the mulberry bush” and “this is the way we brush our teeth, have a bath, get ready for bed, eat our dinner” to turn care tasks uch as changing nappies or taking a bath into play time.
- The sense of touch is very important for young children. You can begin sensory playing with them combining rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” with tickling and touch.
- Your child can advance from the initial Bonding with Baby classes to music classes for Babies and Toddlers at six months of age. The CDs available for purchase for bonding with the baby can be used until the preschooler music classes and will be enjoyed for their lullabies and rhymes repeatedly!
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: