Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Williams Landing, Victoria
Our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Williams Landing, Victoria focus on developing the connection between baby and mother using lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. A serene and happy musical environment at home can be created with the help of some simple skills and routines.
Research tells us of the positive influence music plays in the development of your baby’s brain. Your baby’s brain is rapidly growing during the first three years of life and is twice as active as an adult brain! Take advantage of this window of opportunity to give your baby the best possible start through music. Indulge your baby’s senses through multiple stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical environment.
Instruments, props, music and games are bjust a few of the tools we use to introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Williams Landing, VIC. Given below are some of our favorites:
- Counting books
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
The best time to create a strong connection between a parent and child is during the early months and years of their life.If you would like to foster a lifelong love of music and connect with your baby while having fun and enjoying special times together, then playing music and singing songs is the way to go!
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Williams Landing, VIC
Integrating music into your usual routines is as easy as following these simple suggestions:
- “Here we go round the mulberry bush” is one idea of a song to sing during activities such as preparig a meal, changing a nappy or bath time.
- Bond with your baby through lullabies like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”. Research indicates that babies prefer the sound of their parents voice.
- Play bouncing games on your lap or in your arms for a newborn. Some people remember the nursery rhymes “to market to market”, or “Humpty Dumpty” which are both fabulous fun for parent and children.
- The baby’s nappy or back can be patted in a rhythmic pattern to the beat of your favorite song. Try variations of a heartbeat or a steady natural beat in order to calm and sooth him/her.
- Rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” are useful in beginning sensory play with children, for whom touch is very important.
- Your child can start listening to music at the Bonding with Baby classes from birth and transition into the Babies and Toddlers music classes from 6 months. The CDs available can be used right until preschooler music classes abd the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened by your little one time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: