Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Wildwood, Victoria
Our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Wildwood, Victoria focus on developing the connection between baby and mother using lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. Acquire skills to enable you make music part of your home for a calm and joyful start!
Music positively influences the development of your baby’s brain according to a large body of research. Your baby’s brain is rapidly growing during the first three years of life and is twice as active as an adult brain! Music creates a window of opportunity that will give your baby an early start. Through the multi sensory stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions, you are able to stimulate your baby’s developing in a musical environment.
Games, rhymes, props and instruments are introduced to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Wildwood, VIC. Here are a few examples:
- Counting books
To ensure a good relationship with your child, it’s important to foster this union during their early months and years.Playing music and singing songs are activities that give the parent the opportunity to develop a musical background for the baby and at the same time bond and have fun.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Wildwood, VIC
Integrating music into daily life can be done in these simple ways:
- Using the rhythm of your favourite song you can pat the baby’s back or nappy to soothe him/her. Other calming patterns include a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or a steady beat.
- Singing during nappy change or bath time can turn these transitions into play. You can try songs such as “here we go round the mulberry bush” and make up your own, “this is the way we brush our teeth, have a bath, get ready for bed, eat our dinner”.
- Repeating interactive games like “open shut them” will help the toddlers start doing these activities themselves.
- With a newborn, play gentle bouncing games on your lap or in your arms and this can be fabulous fun for both parents and children. Examples of great nursery rhymes for this include “to market to market” and “Humpty Dumpty”.
- It doesn’t matter what song you like to sing, whether it is a lullaby like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or not, research has proven that toddlers love the sound of their parents’ voice so be brave and sing!
- Your child can advance from the initial Bonding with Baby classes to music classes for Babies and Toddlers at six months of age. The CDs available for purchase for bonding with the baby can be used until the preschooler music classes and will be enjoyed for their lullabies and rhymes repeatedly!
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: