Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Westgarth, Victoria
In order to develop the vital bonds between a mother and her child our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Westgarth, Victoria employ the use of lullabies, rhyme, movement and songs. You will be informed of the multitude of ways to incorporate music into your home for a serene and happy beginning.
The development of your baby’s brain is positively influenced by music according to a large body of research. Your baby’s brain is growing significantly in the early years and is twice as active as an adult brain in the first three years of life! Take advantage of this window of opportunity to give your baby the best possible start through music. A musical, multisensory environment that engages sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions is important in the development of your baby’s brain.
Using props, instruments, songs and games, we introduce children to music. Here are some of our favourites from Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Westgarth, VIC:
- Books we can sing and share together
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
During the early months and years of your baby’s life, it is very important to create strong bonds.Plant a seed for a passion of music. Bond with your child and have fun while enjoying special time together by playing music and singing songs.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Westgarth, VIC
Have you tried the following simple ways to incorporate music into daily life:
- Touch is a significant aspect in a babies development. Try using nursery rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” to stimulate and engage your baby.
- Studies have found that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parent’s voice, be sure to sing your favorite songs or common lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” to them.
- Use soothing classical music to treat the ears and brain of your baby. If you are not comfortable choosing good quality recordings, simply tune in to your local classical radio station.
- Engage babies and young children through fun songs and nursery rhymes like “Humpty Dumpty” or “to market to market”. Babies can be entertained by playing gentle bouncing games on your lap or in your arms along with the music.
- You can liven up events like a meal preparation, nappy change or bath time by singing and using the melodies of songs including, “here we go round the mulberry bush”.
- Your child can advance from the initial Bonding with Baby classes to music classes for Babies and Toddlers at six months of age. The CDs available for purchase for bonding with the baby can be used until the preschooler music classes and will be enjoyed for their lullabies and rhymes repeatedly!
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: