Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Tullamarine, Victoria
The Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Tullamarine, Victoria engages children through the use of rhymes, lullabies, movement and songs and nurture maternal bonds. For a calm and happy beginning you will learn skills and techniques that will enable you to integrate music into your home environment.
Music undoubtedly has a profound positive effect on the development of your baby’s brain. The brain activity of a baby’s brain is twice that of an adult brain in the first three years of life and is also growing rapidly! This is a crucial period of time where you can give your baby an early start in life through music. You can engage your baby’s developing brain through the sensory stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical context.
Instruments, props, music and games are bjust a few of the tools we use to introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Tullamarine, VIC. Given below are some of our favorites:
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
- Counting books
The early months and years of the life of your baby are an important time to foster your relationship with them.Playing music and singing songs are wonderful activities to connect with your baby, have fun and enjoy some special time together while laying the foundations for a love of music that can last a lifetime!
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Tullamarine, VIC
Integrate music into your daily life through these easy suggestions:
- With enough repetition, toddlers learn to listen carefully and anticipate key actions like the clap in “Open, Shut Them”.
- Use familiar tunes from songs you know, then add new words like “this is the way we brush our teeth, have a bath, get ready for bed, eat our dinner”. By singing during bath time, meal preparations or nappy changes you can transform these activities into times of delight for your baby.
- Touch is very important for children and using rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” combined with sensory stimulation like tickling or massage, can stimulate the senses.
- Treat your children’s ears and developing brains by introducing them to the rich sounds of real classical or orchestral music. Listening to your lcoal classical music station can help you find artists and recordings you like.
- It doesn’t matter what song you like to sing, whether it is a lullaby like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or not, research has proven that toddlers love the sound of their parents’ voice so be brave and sing!
- Your child can start listening to music at the Bonding with Baby classes from birth and transition into the Babies and Toddlers music classes from 6 months. The CDs available can be used right until preschooler music classes abd the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened by your little one time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: