Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Truganina, Victoria
Maternal bonds are developed in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Truganina, Victoria by using songs, lullabies, movement and rhymes. You will be taught the necessary skills that will help you integrate music into your home for a calm, happy beginning.
Research shows that music has an immensely positive influence on the development of your baby’s brain. Growth of the baby’s brain is rapid during the initial three years of life and and the brain activity is twice that of an adult! This is the ideal time to provide an optimal developmental start in life through music. You can further stimulate the developing brain of your baby using the multiple senses of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions within a musical context.
Here are some of our favorite props, instruments, songs and games that can be used to introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Truganina, VIC:
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Books we can sing and share together
Bonding with your baby during the early months and years of their lives is extremely important.Meaningful activities to connect with your baby include playing music and singing songs. These are fun ways to enjoy special times together and lay the foundations for a love of music that can last a lifetime.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Truganina, VIC
Integrating music into your usual routines is as easy as following these simple suggestions:
- Buying an orchestral CD or tuning into classical radio channels as part of your bedtime routine has an amazing influence on the development of your baby’s brain.
- Sooth and settle the baby by patting the baby’s back or nappy in the rhythm of your favorite song, following a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or steady natural beat.
- If repeated often enough, games like “open shut them” encourage toddlers to start doing activities themselves. These games encourage anticipation and require toddlers to follow along, waiting for the exciting actions.
- To begin sensory playing with children, you can use rhymes such as “this little piggy” or “round and round the garden” and follow up with fun tickling!
- Bond with your baby through lullabies like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”. Research indicates that babies prefer the sound of their parents voice.
- Your child can advance from the initial Bonding with Baby classes to music classes for Babies and Toddlers at six months of age. The CDs available for purchase for bonding with the baby can be used until the preschooler music classes and will be enjoyed for their lullabies and rhymes repeatedly!
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: