Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Tremont, Victoria
The bond between a mother and her baby is precious. Thus our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Tremont, Victoria endeavor to strengthen this special bond through lullabies, rhyme, movement and songs. Techniques and skills will be taught on how to create a calm and happy beginning by integrating music into your home.
There is a lot of evidence to support the positive effects of music on the growth and development of a baby’s brain. Your baby’s brain is more than twice as active as an adult brain and is growing rapidly in the first three years of life! This is a chance to create a nurturing, supportive beginning through music. You can engage your baby’s developing brain through the sensory stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical context.
Instruments, props, music and games are bjust a few of the tools we use to introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Tremont, VIC. Given below are some of our favorites:
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
- Qualified, expert teachers!
To ensure a good relationship with your child, it’s important to foster this union during their early months and years.Through playing music and singing songs you can enjoy fun activities that enable connectingand bonding with baby while laying the foundation for a love of music that can last a lifetime.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Tremont, VIC
Be sure to have a go at these simple ways of incorporating music into daily life:
- Studies have found that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parent’s voice, be sure to sing your favorite songs or common lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” to them.
- You can turn less exciting activies such as a nappy change, meal preparation or bath time into a time of play by using familiar melodies with new words like “here we go round the mulberry bush” transformed to “this is the way we brush our teeth, have a bath, get ready for bed, eat our dinner”.
- An example of a game that encourages exciting action for toddlers is “open shut them” which when repeated often enough will empower the toddlers to perform these actions themselves.
- “Round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” are but some of the rhymes that you can use during sensory play times.
- Some people remember nursery rhymes like “to market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty” which can be great fun for parents as well as children. You can also play bouncing games on your lap or in your arms with a newborn.
- Your child can start listening to music at the Bonding with Baby classes from birth and transition into the Babies and Toddlers music classes from 6 months. The CDs available can be used right until preschooler music classes abd the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened by your little one time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: