Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Travancore, Victoria
The Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Travancore, Victoria engages children through the use of rhymes, lullabies, movement and songs and nurture maternal bonds. You will be equipped with various methods of easily incorporating music into your daily routine in order to foster a serene and joyful beginning.
As suggested by research, music has a positive influence in the growth of your baby’s brain. Growth of the baby’s brain is rapid during the initial three years of life and and the brain activity is twice that of an adult! This is a chance to create a nurturing, supportive beginning through music. A musical environment which enhances multisensory stimulation such as sound, sight, touch, movement, timing and emotions is important in encouraging the development of your baby’s brain.
The introduction of music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Travancore, VIC can be done using props, instruments, songs and games. Here are some of our favorite examples:
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Counting books
During the early months and years of your baby’s life, it is very important to create strong bonds.Have fun and enjoy spending time with your baby by playing music and singing songs. These are also perfect activities to form a lasting connection and can lay a lifelong foundation for a love of music.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Travancore, VIC
Be sure to have a go at these simple ways of incorporating music into daily life:
- Try sourcing reputable classical music from the radio or CDs to use as part of the bedtime ritual. Good quality music treat the ears and developing brains of children while providing them with a calm bed time routine.
- Tickling is a fun way to create a sensory connection with children. You can use rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” to help begin playing.
- Sing a bedtime song like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or a simple lullaby. It doesn’t matter what it is as long as you enjoy singing. Research shows that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parents’ voice. Be brave!
- Settling and soothing your baby can be done by patting his/her back or nappy, you can do this using the rhythm of your favorite song or a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or a natural beat.
- Games like “open shut them” encourage toddlers to anticipate, follow the song and to do actions such as clapping. Repeating these games will empower the child to start doing them alone.
- Bonding with Baby classes are suitable for babies under six months at which point they can transition into the music for Babies and Toddlers classes. The CD you purchase for bonding with the baby can be used until preschooler music classes.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: