Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Thomastown, Victoria
Our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Thomastown, Victoria places an emphasis on fostering the maternal bond between a mother and her new child through the use of lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. You will learn various methods of incorporating music into your home for a serene and joyful start.
According to a large body of research there is evidence that the development of your baby’s brain is positively influenced by music. Your baby’s brain is rapidly growing during the first three years of life and is twice as active as an adult brain! Take advantage of this window of opportunity to give your baby the best possible start through music. Brain development is stimulated in a musical setting through a multisensory approach involving sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions.
Here are some of our favourite props, instruments, songs and games that we use to introduce children to music in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Thomastown, VIC:
- Counting books
- Qualified, expert teachers!
To ensure a good relationship with your child, it’s important to foster this union during their early months and years.Have fun and enjoy spending time with your baby by playing music and singing songs. These are also perfect activities to form a lasting connection and can lay a lifelong foundation for a love of music.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Thomastown, VIC
Integrate music into your daily life through these easy suggestions:
- Repeating interactive games like “open shut them” will help the toddlers start doing these activities themselves.
- Sing your baby or infant a song that you enjoy singing, like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” because research shows that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parents’ voices so be brave and sing!
- You probably remember nursery rhymes like “to market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty” which are examples of rhymes you can recite while playing bouncing games on your lap (or in your arms for a newborn) and which are fabulous fun for parent and child.
- Singing during a nappy change is a way of turning such ordinary “jobs” into fun play. You can use melodies such as “here we go round the mulberry bush” to get started.
- Treat your child’s ears to the rich sounds of real orchestra as opposed to the children’s classical music made using synthesizers; incorporating classical music into the bedtime ritual of your children will be soothing and calming.
- Bonding with Baby music classes run for babies under 6 months old. Your child can move straight into music for Babies and Toddlers at 6 months. The CDs purchased for Bonding with Baby are used right through until preschooler music classes, and you will enjoy listening to the beautiful lullabies and rhymes time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: