Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near The Patch, Victoria
Our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near The Patch, Victoria places an emphasis on fostering the maternal bond between a mother and her new child through the use of lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. Enable a calm and happy beginning in your home using our skills and techniques to incorporate music into your daily life.
There is a large body of research indicating that music positively influences the development of your baby’s brain. In the first three years of life, your baby’s brain is growing rapidly and more than twice as active as an adult brain! Music can be used to give your baby a positive, nurturing beginning to life. Arouse your baby’s developing brain by stimulating more than just one sense – involve sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical setting.
These are examples of some of the games, instruments, music and props we use to introduce music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near The Patch, VIC:
- Qualified, expert teachers!
The first weeks and months of a baby’s life are the best times to nurture a strong connection.Playing music and singing songs are fun and enjoyable activities to connect with your baby and at the same time lay the foundation for a lifetime love of music.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near The Patch, VIC
Integrate music into your daily life through these easy suggestions:
- To soothe an unsettled baby it’s a good idea to pat a beat on the baby’s back or nappy, you can try a rhythmic heartbeat pattern, patting the words to your favorite song or just a natural beat.
- Rhymes like “Humpty Dumpty” and “to market to market” are a great way to interact with your young baby.
- Treat your children’s ears and developing brains by introducing them to the rich sounds of real classical or orchestral music. Listening to your lcoal classical music station can help you find artists and recordings you like.
- Bedtime songs such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” can be sung to the baby or infant by their parents since research indicates that babies prefer the sound of their parents’ voices.
- Rhymes and songs are a great way to turn a bedtime routine, nappy change, bath time or other transitions from a challenge into play.
- Bonding with Baby classes run for babies under 6 months old. Your child can move straight into music for Babies and Toddlers at 6 months. The CDs purchased for Bonding with Baby are used right through until preschooler music classes, and you will enjoy listening to the beautiful lullabies and rhymes time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: