Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Tally Ho, Victoria
Our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Tally Ho, Victoria focus on developing the connection between baby and mother using lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. You will be informed of the multitude of ways to incorporate music into your home for a serene and happy beginning.
Research has demonstrated the positive influences of music to the developing infant brain. Your baby’s brain is rapidly growing during the first three years of life and is twice as active as an adult brain! Through music you can give your baby the opportunity of an early start in life. A musical environment is a great place to stimulate your baby’s brain development through the multiple senses of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions.
Instruments, props, music and games are bjust a few of the tools we use to introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Tally Ho, VIC. Given below are some of our favorites:
- Rhyming books
It is important to develop strong bonds with your baby during the early months and years of their lives.The perfect way to have fun, connect with your baby and lay the foundations of music that can last a lifetime is through playing music and singing songs.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Tally Ho, VIC
Follow these ways of integrating music into your life:
- Using the rhythm of your favourite song you can pat the baby’s back or nappy to soothe him/her. Other calming patterns include a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or a steady beat.
- Parents and children have fun when they are playing together. Try using nursery rhymes, like “to market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty” together while bouncing your child on your lap.
- “Round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” are but some of the rhymes that you can use during sensory play times.
- Bond with your baby through lullabies like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”. Research indicates that babies prefer the sound of their parents voice.
- Try using soothing classical music as part of your bedtime routine. Turning the radio onto classical channels or buying an orchestral CD is much better than using children’s classical CDs that are often made using synthesizers. Treat their ears and developing brains to the rich sounds of an orchestra.
- Bonding with Baby classes run for babies under 6 months old. Your child can move straight into music for Babies and Toddlers at 6 months. The CDs purchased for Bonding with Baby are used right through until preschooler music classes, and you will enjoy listening to the beautiful lullabies and rhymes time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: