Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Sydenham, Victoria
Lullaby, rhyme, movement and song are used in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Sydenham, Victoria as a means of fostering the significant bonds between a mother and her child. You will be taught ways of integrating music into your home for a happy and serene beginning.
There is a lot of evidence to support the positive effects of music on the growth and development of a baby’s brain. Your baby’s brain is growing significantly in the early years and is twice as active as an adult brain in the first three years of life! This is an important opportunity to provide a head start in your baby’s life through music! Expand your child’s brain development through the process of stimulating all the senses of sound, movement, touch, sight and even emotions in a musical environment.
Music is introduced to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Sydenham, VIC using an array of props, instruments, songs and games. Here are examples:
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Rhyming books
The creation of strong bonds between a parent and child is common during the first weeks and months of their life.Create bonds and lay the foundations for a lifetime love of music by playing music and singing songs together. These activities also help you spend more quality time with your baby.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Sydenham, VIC
Have you attempted these simple ways of incorporating music into daily life:
- Bedtime songs like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” are great for parents to sing to babies and infants as research has confirmed that babies like the sound of their parents’ voices.
- Use soothing classical music to treat the ears and brain of your baby. If you are not comfortable choosing good quality recordings, simply tune in to your local classical radio station.
- Games such as “open shut them” encourage toddlers to do actions themselves. They encourage focussed listening in order for the children to wait and clap at exactly the right moment.actions like clapping.
- Tickle with feathers, towels and hands! Touch is so important for children and perhaps you can use rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” to get the sensory play started.
- You can liven up events like a meal preparation, nappy change or bath time by singing and using the melodies of songs including, “here we go round the mulberry bush”.
- Bonding with Baby classes are suitable for babies under six months at which point they can transition into the music for Babies and Toddlers classes. The CD you purchase for bonding with the baby can be used until preschooler music classes.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: