Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Sunshine West, Victoria
Maternal bonds are developed in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Sunshine West, Victoria by using songs, lullabies, movement and rhymes. Enable a calm and happy beginning in your home using our skills and techniques to incorporate music into your daily life.
Research shows that music has an immensely positive influence on the development of your baby’s brain. Compared to an adult brain, your baby’s brain is growing rapidly and is twice as active as an adult brain in the first three years of life. Music is a key element during this crucial window of opportunity that can give your baby a head start in life. A musical, multisensory environment that engages sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions is important in the development of your baby’s brain.
These are examples of some of the games, instruments, music and props we use to introduce music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Sunshine West, VIC:
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
- Rhyming books
To ensure a good relationship with your child, it’s important to foster this union during their early months and years.The perfect way to have fun, connect with your baby and lay the foundations of music that can last a lifetime is through playing music and singing songs.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Sunshine West, VIC
Have you tried these methods of integrating music into your daily life?
- The rich sounds of a real orchestra are a treat for your baby’s ears and developing brain. Classical music is a lovely addition to any bedtime routine.
- The importance of touch to children is profound. You can awaken the baby’s senses by tickling him with feathers, towels and hands and singing rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy”.
- The baby’s back or nappy can be patted in the rhythm of your favorite song in a heartbeat pattern or steady beat in order to sooth and settle them.
- Some people remember nursery rhymes like “to market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty” which can be great fun for parents as well as children. You can also play bouncing games on your lap or in your arms with a newborn.
- It doesn’t matter what song you like to sing, whether it is a lullaby like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or not, research has proven that toddlers love the sound of their parents’ voice so be brave and sing!
- Bonding with Baby classes are suitable for babies under six months at which point they can transition into the music for Babies and Toddlers classes. The CD you purchase for bonding with the baby can be used until preschooler music classes.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: