Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Sunbury, Victoria
Lullaby, rhyme, movement and song are used in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Sunbury, Victoria as a means of fostering the significant bonds between a mother and her child. Enable a calm and happy beginning in your home using our skills and techniques to incorporate music into your daily life.
Study has proven the positive effects music in the development of your baby’s brain. An adult brain is half as active as a baby’s brain which is growing rapidly in the first three years of life. This is a chance to use music to give your baby a flying start in life. Your baby’s brain development can be stimulated through multiple senses of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions within a musical environment.
The following are music, props, games and instruments that we use in the introduction of music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Sunbury, VIC:
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Rhyming books
- Counting books
Strong bonds between you and your baby are best created during the early months and years of the baby’s life.Plant a seed for a passion of music. Bond with your child and have fun while enjoying special time together by playing music and singing songs.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Sunbury, VIC
Consider the following ways of building music into daily life:
- You can play bouncing games with babies on your lap or arms and engage with them through fun nursery rhymes like “to market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty”.
- Touch is very important for children and using rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” combined with sensory stimulation like tickling or massage, can stimulate the senses.
- Using the melodies of song such as “this is the way we brush our teeth”, “have a bath, get ready for bed, eat our dinner”, or “here we go round the mulberry bush” you can turn nappy change, bath time or other transitions into play instead of a “challenge”!
- Settling and soothing your baby can be done by patting his/her back or nappy, you can do this using the rhythm of your favorite song or a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or a natural beat.
- The rich sounds of a real orchestra are a treat for your baby’s ears and developing brain. Classical music is a lovely addition to any bedtime routine.
- Your baby can advance into music for Babies and Toddlers as early as six months – by purchasing the CD for bonding with the baby you can use them right until preschooler music classes but you can still benefit by enjoying the beautiful lullabies and rhymes over and over again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: