Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near South Morang, Victoria
Our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near South Morang, Victoria is focused on improving the bond between a mother and child by use of lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. You will be taught the necessary skills that will help you integrate music into your home for a calm, happy beginning.
There is a large body of research providing evidence to support the positive influence of music in the development of a baby’s brain. The first three years in your baby’s life are characterized by rapid growth of the brain and twice the activity of an adult brain. This is a chance to create a nurturing, supportive beginning through music. A musical environment is a great place to stimulate your baby’s brain development through the multiple senses of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions.
We introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near South Morang, VIC using props, instruments, songs and games. Some of our most favorites are:
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
- Rhyming books
- Books we can sing and share together
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
Bonding with your baby during the early months and years of their lives is extremely important.If you would like to foster a lifelong love of music and connect with your baby while having fun and enjoying special times together, then playing music and singing songs is the way to go!
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near South Morang, VIC
Integrate music into your daily life through these easy suggestions:
- Research has shown that babies prefer the sound of their parents voice, so go on and sing lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or any other song you prefer!
- Touch is very important for children and using rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” combined with sensory stimulation like tickling or massage, can stimulate the senses.
- Interactive games that encourage children to listen, anticipate an action and perform are also good fun for parent and child to play together.
- Incorporating classical music into baby’s bedtime routine can provide a soothing end to the day, while treating his ears and brain to beautiful music. Choose quality recordings or try the classical radio stations rather than children’s CDs.
- By patting your baby’s back to the rhythm of your favourite song in a heartbeat or steady beat, you can often quickly settle him or her.
- Your child can start listening to music at the Bonding with Baby classes from birth and transition into the Babies and Toddlers music classes from 6 months. The CDs available can be used right until preschooler music classes abd the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened by your little one time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: