Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Seville, Victoria
The significant bonds between a mother and her baby are developed in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Seville, Victoria through lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. You will learn various methods of incorporating music into your home for a serene and joyful start.
Studies show the positive impact of music in the development of your baby’s brain. The brain activity of a baby’s brain is twice that of an adult brain in the first three years of life and is also growing rapidly! Music can be used to nurture positive beginnings for your baby. Multiple sensory stimulation including sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions in a musical environment can help stimulate the development of your baby’s brain.
Here are some of our favorite props, instruments, songs and games that can be used to introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Seville, VIC:
- Books we can sing and share together
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
The early months and years are important for creating strong bonds with baby.Plant a seed for a passion of music. Bond with your child and have fun while enjoying special time together by playing music and singing songs.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Seville, VIC
Consider the following ways of building music into daily life:
- You can play bouncing games with babies on your lap or arms and engage with them through fun nursery rhymes like “to market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty”.
- Rhythmically patting the baby’s back or nappy to the words of your favorite song using a heartbeat pattern or steady beat can help soothe and settle them quickly.
- If repeated often enough, games like “open shut them” encourage toddlers to start doing activities themselves. These games encourage anticipation and require toddlers to follow along, waiting for the exciting actions.
- Singing during a nappy change is a way of turning such ordinary “jobs” into fun play. You can use melodies such as “here we go round the mulberry bush” to get started.
- Children value touch, therefore to begin sensory play with them you can include rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” combined with tickling with feathers or hands.
- Your child can start listening to music at the Bonding with Baby classes from birth and transition into the Babies and Toddlers music classes from 6 months. The CDs available can be used right until preschooler music classes abd the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened by your little one time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: