Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Seaholme, Victoria
Our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Seaholme, Victoria is focused on improving the bond between a mother and child by use of lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. A calm and happy beginning is made possible using techniques and skills that allow you to integrate music into your home.
The growth of your baby’s brain is positively influenced by music. Growth of the baby’s brain is rapid during the initial three years of life and and the brain activity is twice that of an adult! Music provides an important opportunity in giving your baby an early start in life. Brain development is stimulated in a musical setting through a multisensory approach involving sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions.
The introduction of music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Seaholme, VIC can be done using props, instruments, songs and games. Here are some of our favorite examples:
- Books we can sing and share together
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
- Qualified, expert teachers!
During the early months and years of your baby’s life, it is very important to create strong bonds.Playing music and singing songs are the best ways that a parent can spend time with a child and connect whilst instilling a passion and love for music in the child’s life.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Seaholme, VIC
Follow these ways of integrating music into your life:
- Parents and children have fun when they are playing together. Try using nursery rhymes, like “to market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty” together while bouncing your child on your lap.
- The baby’s back or nappy can be patted in the rhythm of your favorite song in a heartbeat pattern or steady beat in order to sooth and settle them.
- To begin sensory playing with children, you can use rhymes such as “this little piggy” or “round and round the garden” and follow up with fun tickling!
- Singing during a nappy change is a way of turning such ordinary “jobs” into fun play. You can use melodies such as “here we go round the mulberry bush” to get started.
- Your bedtime routine can include soothing classical music playing softly in the background. Treat their ears and developing brains by listening to the rich sounds of a real orchestra.
- Bonding with Baby classes are suitable for babies under six months at which point they can transition into the Babies and Toddlers music classes. The CD purchased for bonding with the baby may be used until preschooler music classes and beyond.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: