Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Sassafras, Victoria
Our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Sassafras, Victoria is focused on improving the bond between a mother and child by use of lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. Techniques and skills will be taught on how to create a calm and happy beginning by integrating music into your home.
Research shows that music has an immensely positive influence on the development of your baby’s brain. Growth of the baby’s brain is rapid during the initial three years of life and and the brain activity is twice that of an adult! Music can be used to nurture positive beginnings for your baby. Expand your child’s brain development through the process of stimulating all the senses of sound, movement, touch, sight and even emotions in a musical environment.
We introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Sassafras, VIC using props, instruments, songs and games. Some of our most favorites are:
- Counting books
- Rhyming books
- Books we can sing and share together
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
The value of nurturing strong bonds with the baby within their early months and years cannot be stressed enough.Meaningful activities to connect with your baby include playing music and singing songs. These are fun ways to enjoy special times together and lay the foundations for a love of music that can last a lifetime.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Sassafras, VIC
Give these simple ways of integrating music into your life a try:
- Studies have found that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parent’s voice, be sure to sing your favorite songs or common lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” to them.
- You can soothe the baby by patting his back or nappy to the rhythm of a heartbeat, a steady beat or your favourite song in order to calm and settle him.
- Some famous nursery rhymes that will entertain your and your baby alike are “Humpty Dumpty” and “to market to market”. Babies love bouncing games on your lap and arms and other actions that go along with the songs.
- Your bedtime routine can include soothing classical music playing softly in the background. Treat their ears and developing brains by listening to the rich sounds of a real orchestra.
- Games like “open shut them” encourage toddlers to anticipate, follow the song and to do actions such as clapping. Repeating these games will empower the child to start doing them alone.
- Your child can start listening to music at the Bonding with Baby classes from birth and transition into the Babies and Toddlers music classes from 6 months. The CDs available can be used right until preschooler music classes abd the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened by your little one time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: