Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Rosanna, Victoria
Lullaby, rhyme, movement and song are used in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Rosanna, Victoria as a means of fostering the significant bonds between a mother and her child. Integrating music into your home to acquire a calm and happy beginning can be done using a range of techniques and skills that everyone can learn.
Study has proven the positive effects music in the development of your baby’s brain. The activity of an infant’s brain is twice that of an adult and is growing rapidly during the first three years of a baby’s life! Music is a key element during this crucial window of opportunity that can give your baby a head start in life. Stimulate your baby’s developing brain through multiple senses in a musical environment through sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions.
Music is introduced to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Rosanna, VIC using an array of props, instruments, songs and games. Here are examples:
- Counting books
It is important to develop strong bonds with your baby during the early months and years of their lives.Have fun and enjoy quality time with your baby by playing music and singing songs with them. Early beginnings lay the foundations for a love of music that can last a lifetime.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Rosanna, VIC
Be sure to try these methods of integrating music into daily life:
- The rich sounds of a real orchestra are a treat for your baby’s ears and developing brain. Classical music is a lovely addition to any bedtime routine.
- Sing a bedtime song like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or a simple lullaby. It doesn’t matter what it is as long as you enjoy singing. Research shows that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parents’ voice. Be brave!
- By patting your baby’s back to the rhythm of your favourite song in a heartbeat or steady beat, you can often quickly settle him or her.
- Touch sensation can be enhanced by tickling the baby with feathers. You can use rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” along with the appropriate actions to stimulate the senses.
- With a newborn, play gentle bouncing games on your lap or in your arms and this can be fabulous fun for both parents and children. Examples of great nursery rhymes for this include “to market to market” and “Humpty Dumpty”.
- Your child can start listening to music at the Bonding with Baby classes from birth and transition into the Babies and Toddlers music classes from 6 months. The CDs available can be used right until preschooler music classes abd the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened by your little one time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: