Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Ringwood, Victoria
Our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Ringwood, Victoria is focused on improving the bond between a mother and child by use of lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. Enable a calm and happy beginning in your home using our skills and techniques to incorporate music into your daily life.
There is a large body of research indicating that music positively influences the development of your baby’s brain. The brain activity of a baby’s brain is twice that of an adult brain in the first three years of life and is also growing rapidly! This is a golden opportunity to get your baby off to a flying start with the aid of music A musical environment is a great place to stimulate your baby’s brain development through the multiple senses of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions.
Provided are examples of our favorite props, instruments, songs and games that are used to introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Ringwood, VIC:
- Books we can sing and share together
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Rhyming books
Strong bonds between the parent and baby are best created within the first months and years of their life.If you would like to foster a lifelong love of music and connect with your baby while having fun and enjoying special times together, then playing music and singing songs is the way to go!
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Ringwood, VIC
Have you attempted these simple ways of incorporating music into daily life:
- An example of a game that encourages anticipation and requires the toddlers to follow the song and wait for exciting actions is “open shut them”. If similar games are repeated often enough they will encourage toddlers to independently do these actions.
- The importance of touch to children is profound. You can awaken the baby’s senses by tickling him with feathers, towels and hands and singing rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy”.
- Rhymes and songs are a great way to turn a bedtime routine, nappy change, bath time or other transitions from a challenge into play.
- “To market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty” are examples of the rhymes some people remember and which you can use to play bouncing games on your lap or in your arms with a newborn.
- Treat your child’s ears to the rich sounds of real orchestra as opposed to the children’s classical music made using synthesizers; incorporating classical music into the bedtime ritual of your children will be soothing and calming.
- Bonding with Baby classes are suitable for babies under six months at which point they can transition into the music for Babies and Toddlers classes. The CD you purchase for bonding with the baby can be used until preschooler music classes.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: