Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Ravenhall, Victoria
Our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Ravenhall, Victoria places an emphasis on fostering the maternal bond between a mother and her new child through the use of lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. You will be equipped with the ability to integrate music into your home in order to develop a calm and happy atmosphere.
Study has proven the positive effects music in the development of your baby’s brain. Your baby’s brain develops rapidly and is twice as active as an adult brain in the first three years of life! Music provides an important opportunity in giving your baby an early start in life. A musical environment is a great place to stimulate your baby’s brain development through the multiple senses of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions.
In our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Ravenhall, VIC, we introduce children to music using props, instruments, songs and games such as:
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
- Rhyming books
- Counting books
During the early months and years of your baby’s life, it is very important to create strong bonds.Playing music and singing songs are the best ways that a parent can spend time with a child and connect whilst instilling a passion and love for music in the child’s life.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Ravenhall, VIC
Why not explore these easy ways and weave music into your daily life?
- The rich sounds of a real orchestra are a treat for your baby’s ears and developing brain. Classical music is a lovely addition to any bedtime routine.
- Singing during nappy change or bath time using simple songs like “here we go round the mulberry bush” and then composing your own versions “this is the way we brush our teeth, have a bath, get ready for bed, eat our dinner” can turn these tasks into play time.
- When trying to settle your baby patting a beat on the baby’s back can be soothing. You can use the words to your favorite song and try and sync your beat to a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or keep a steady natural beat which will also soothe your baby.
- Sing a bedtime song like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or a simple lullaby. It doesn’t matter what it is as long as you enjoy singing. Research shows that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parents’ voice. Be brave!
- Interactive games that encourage children to listen, anticipate an action and perform are also good fun for parent and child to play together.
- Bonding with Baby classes run for babies under 6 months old. Your child can move straight into music for Babies and Toddlers at 6 months. The CDs purchased for Bonding with Baby are used right through until preschooler music classes, and you will enjoy listening to the beautiful lullabies and rhymes time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: