Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Princes Hill, Victoria
The emphasis of our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Princes Hill, Victoria is to develop the significant maternal bonds through the simple use of lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. You will be equipped with various methods of easily incorporating music into your daily routine in order to foster a serene and joyful beginning.
Your baby’s brain development, according to a large body of research, is positively influenced by music. The first three years of your baby’s life is characterized by rapid brain growth and development as well as twice the activity of an adult brain. Music provides an important opportunity in giving your baby an early start in life. Indulge your baby’s senses through multiple stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical environment.
Listed are some of our favorite props, instruments, songs and games we use to introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Princes Hill, VIC:
- Counting books
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
It is important to develop strong bonds with your baby during the early months and years of their lives.If you would like to foster a lifelong love of music and connect with your baby while having fun and enjoying special times together, then playing music and singing songs is the way to go!
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Princes Hill, VIC
Have you attempted these simple ways of incorporating music into daily life:
- Have a go! Whether belting out your favorite tunes or sticking with simple classic lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars”, your baby will love it! It’s a great way to engage with your little one as research has proven that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parents’ voices.
- “Round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” are but some of the rhymes that you can use during sensory play times.
- The rich sounds of a real orchestra are a treat for your baby’s ears and developing brain. Classical music is a lovely addition to any bedtime routine.
- The baby’s nappy or back can be patted in a rhythmic pattern to the beat of your favorite song. Try variations of a heartbeat or a steady natural beat in order to calm and sooth him/her.
- Games like “open shut them” encourage toddlers to anticipate, follow the song and to do actions such as clapping. Repeating these games will empower the child to start doing them alone.
- Bonding with Baby classes are suitable for babies under six months at which point they can transition into the Babies and Toddlers music classes. The CD purchased for bonding with the baby may be used until preschooler music classes and beyond.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: