Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Oaklands Junction, Victoria
To nurture the precious bond between a mother and baby, our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Oaklands Junction, Victoria uses lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. You will learn techniques and skills that enable you to integrate music into your home environment for a calm, happy beginning.
The development of your baby’s brain is positively influenced by music according to a large body of research. Your baby’s brain develops rapidly and is twice as active as an adult brain in the first three years of life! Music creates a window of opportunity that will give your baby an early start. Indulge your baby’s senses through multiple stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical environment.
The introduction of music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Oaklands Junction, VIC can be done using props, instruments, songs and games. Here are some of our favorite examples:
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Books we can sing and share together
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
- Rhyming books
It is very important to create strong bonds with baby during the early months and years of their life. Have fun and enjoy quality time with your baby by playing music and singing songs with them. Early beginnings lay the foundations for a love of music that can last a lifetime.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Oaklands Junction, VIC
Why not explore these easy ways and weave music into your daily life?
- “To market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty” are examples of the rhymes some people remember and which you can use to play bouncing games on your lap or in your arms with a newborn.
- The best way to get toddlers to do activities by themselves is by involving them in repetitive games such as “open shut them” which encourage anticipation and require them to participate in action.
- Touch sensation can be enhanced by tickling the baby with feathers. You can use rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” along with the appropriate actions to stimulate the senses.
- Bond with your baby through lullabies like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”. Research indicates that babies prefer the sound of their parents voice.
- Use classical music as part of your bedtime routine; you can tune the radio into classical channels or buy orchestral CDs as it is much better for your baby’s developing brain than using children’s CDs created using synthesizers.
- Your baby can advance into music for Babies and Toddlers as early as six months – by purchasing the CD for bonding with the baby you can use them right until preschooler music classes but you can still benefit by enjoying the beautiful lullabies and rhymes over and over again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: