Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Mount Evelyn, Victoria
The bond between a mother and her baby is precious. Thus our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Mount Evelyn, Victoria endeavor to strengthen this special bond through lullabies, rhyme, movement and songs. A calm and happy beginning can be encouraged by learning techniques and skills to integrate music into your home environment.
Music undoubtedly has a profound positive effect on the development of your baby’s brain. Your baby’s brain is rapidly growing during the first three years of life and is twice as active as an adult brain! This is the time to give your baby a stimulating beginning through music. Expand your child’s brain development through the process of stimulating all the senses of sound, movement, touch, sight and even emotions in a musical environment.
We introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Mount Evelyn, VIC using props, instruments, songs and games. Some of our most favorites are:
- Rhyming books
- Counting books
- Qualified, expert teachers!
The early months and years are fundamental to the creation of lasting bonds between you and your baby.Have fun and enjoy spending time with your baby by playing music and singing songs. These are also perfect activities to form a lasting connection and can lay a lifelong foundation for a love of music.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Mount Evelyn, VIC
Try these simple ways of integrating music into your life:
- Using the melodies of song such as “this is the way we brush our teeth”, “have a bath, get ready for bed, eat our dinner”, or “here we go round the mulberry bush” you can turn nappy change, bath time or other transitions into play instead of a “challenge”!
- Bedtime songs like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” are great for parents to sing to babies and infants as research has confirmed that babies like the sound of their parents’ voices.
- You can play bouncing games with babies on your lap or arms and engage with them through fun nursery rhymes like “to market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty”.
- The best way to get toddlers to do activities by themselves is by involving them in repetitive games such as “open shut them” which encourage anticipation and require them to participate in action.
- Use rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” combined with touch or tickling to bond and play with your baby.
- Your child can advance from the initial Bonding with Baby classes to music classes for Babies and Toddlers at six months of age. The CDs available for purchase for bonding with the baby can be used until the preschooler music classes and will be enjoyed for their lullabies and rhymes repeatedly!
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: