Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Mordialloc, Victoria
Songs, lullabies, rhyme and movement form the building blocks to nurture the important bonds between a mother and her baby and are a core part of our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Mordialloc, Victoria. You will learn various methods of incorporating music into your home for a serene and joyful start.
Research tells us of the positive influence music plays in the development of your baby’s brain. An adult brain is half as active as a baby’s brain which is growing rapidly in the first three years of life. This is a golden opportunity to get your baby off to a flying start with the aid of music Through multi sensory stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions, you can create a musical environment to encourage the development of your baby’s brain.
Music is introduced to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Mordialloc, VIC using an array of props, instruments, songs and games. Here are examples:
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
- Qualified, expert teachers!
Strong bonds between you and your baby are most easily developed during the early stages of their lives.You can spend quality time with your baby and foster a love for music that will last a lifetime through playing music and singing songs together.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Mordialloc, VIC
Integrate music into your daily life through these easy suggestions:
- You can use melodies of songs such a “here we go round the mulberry bush” and “this is the way we brush our teeth, have a bath, get ready for bed, eat our dinner” to turn care tasks uch as changing nappies or taking a bath into play time.
- Incorporating classical music into baby’s bedtime routine can provide a soothing end to the day, while treating his ears and brain to beautiful music. Choose quality recordings or try the classical radio stations rather than children’s CDs.
- When trying to settle your baby patting a beat on the baby’s back can be soothing. You can use the words to your favorite song and try and sync your beat to a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or keep a steady natural beat which will also soothe your baby.
- Studies have found that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parent’s voice, be sure to sing your favorite songs or common lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” to them.
- Games like “open shut them” encourage anticipation and require the toddlers to follow the song and wait for the exciting actions “clap!”. If you repeat these often enough they will start to do them for themselves.
- Your baby can join Bonding with Baby classes from birth and start listening to music straight away. Babies can join the Babies and Toddlers music classes as early as six months. The CDs purchased for bonding with the baby can be used until preschooler music classes and the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened to time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: