Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Moonee Ponds, Victoria
The bond between a mother and her baby is precious. Thus our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Moonee Ponds, Victoria endeavor to strengthen this special bond through lullabies, rhyme, movement and songs. A calm and happy beginning can be encouraged by learning techniques and skills to integrate music into your home environment.
Research shows that music has an immensely positive influence on the development of your baby’s brain. The first three years of your baby’s life is characterized by rapid brain growth and development as well as twice the activity of an adult brain. Music can provide an early advantage for your growing baby and this is the time to get started. Indulge your baby’s senses through multiple stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical environment.
We introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Moonee Ponds, VIC using props, instruments, songs and games. Some of our most favorites are:
- Counting books
It is very important to create strong bonds with baby during the early months and years of their life. Have fun and enjoy quality time with your baby by playing music and singing songs with them. Early beginnings lay the foundations for a love of music that can last a lifetime.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Moonee Ponds, VIC
Why not explore these easy ways and weave music into your daily life?
- Treat your child’s ears to the rich sounds of real orchestra as opposed to the children’s classical music made using synthesizers; incorporating classical music into the bedtime ritual of your children will be soothing and calming.
- Research has shown that babies prefer the sound of their parents voice, so go on and sing lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or any other song you prefer!
- Use familiar tunes from songs you know, then add new words like “this is the way we brush our teeth, have a bath, get ready for bed, eat our dinner”. By singing during bath time, meal preparations or nappy changes you can transform these activities into times of delight for your baby.
- To help soothe your baby when unsettled, try patting a beat on the baby’s back or nappy. You could pat the words to your favorite song, or try and pat a rhythmic heartbeat or simply keep a steady natural beat. All should help soothe your baby.
- Sing nursery rhymes while playing bouncing games on your lap (or in your arms for a newborn). Some people remember the nursery rhymes “to market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty”. Sing and play with your child!
- Listening to music should start at birth when new mothers should consider joining the Bonding with Baby classes. Older children from six months to three years should join the Babies and Toddlers music classes. By purchasing the CD, the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be enjoyed time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: