Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Montmorency, Victoria
Lullabies, rhymes, movement and songs are the means through which our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Montmorency, Victoria aim to develop the precious bonds between a mother and her child. Techniques and skills will be taught on how to create a calm and happy beginning by integrating music into your home.
As suggested by research, music has a positive influence in the growth of your baby’s brain. The first three years of your baby’s life is characterized by rapid brain growth and development as well as twice the activity of an adult brain. This is a chance to use music to give your baby a flying start in life. A musical environment which enhances multisensory stimulation such as sound, sight, touch, movement, timing and emotions is important in encouraging the development of your baby’s brain.
Music is introduced to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Montmorency, VIC using an array of props, instruments, songs and games. Here are examples:
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
Bonding with your baby during the early months and years of their lives is extremely important.Have fun and enjoy spending time with your baby by playing music and singing songs. These are also perfect activities to form a lasting connection and can lay a lifelong foundation for a love of music.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Montmorency, VIC
Have you tried these methods of integrating music into your daily life?
- You probably remember nursery rhymes like “to market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty” which are examples of rhymes you can recite while playing bouncing games on your lap (or in your arms for a newborn) and which are fabulous fun for parent and child.
- Tickle your baby with feathers, towels and hands to stimulate the sensory nerves and couple them with rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy”.
- Games that encourage anticipation such as “open shut them” require the toddlers to pay attention and perform actions like clapping. When repeated often enough, the toddlers are able to follow along and remember to clap all by themselves!
- Infants prefer the sound of their parents voice, so be brave and sing out loud the tunes to your favorite song or even a simple lullaby like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”.
- Try using soothing classical music as part of your bedtime routine. Turning the radio onto classical channels or buying an orchestral CD is much better than using children’s classical CDs that are often made using synthesizers. Treat their ears and developing brains to the rich sounds of an orchestra.
- Bonding with Baby music classes run for babies under 6 months old. Your child can move straight into music for Babies and Toddlers at 6 months. The CDs purchased for Bonding with Baby are used right through until preschooler music classes, and you will enjoy listening to the beautiful lullabies and rhymes time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: