Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Monbulk, Victoria
The bond between a mother and her baby is precious. Thus our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Monbulk, Victoria endeavor to strengthen this special bond through lullabies, rhyme, movement and songs. Techniques and skills will be taught on how to create a calm and happy beginning by integrating music into your home.
Research shows that music has an immensely positive influence on the development of your baby’s brain. The adult brain is half as active as a baby’s brain which is growing significantly during the first three years of life. This is a crucial period of time where you can give your baby an early start in life through music. Through the multi sensory stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions, you are able to stimulate your baby’s developing in a musical environment.
Music is introduced to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Monbulk, VIC using an array of props, instruments, songs and games. Here are examples:
- Books we can sing and share together
- Rhyming books
- Qualified, expert teachers!
Bonding with your baby during the early months and years of their lives is extremely important.You can spend quality time with your baby and foster a love for music that will last a lifetime through playing music and singing songs together.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Monbulk, VIC
Be sure to have a go at these simple ways of incorporating music into daily life:
- Tickling is a fun way to create a sensory connection with children. You can use rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” to help begin playing.
- By incorporating soothing classical music into your bedtime routine, you can calm your baby while exposing them to beautiful music. Use orchestral recordings as opposed to children’s music which often utilizers synthesisers.
- Games such as “open shut them” encourage toddlers to do actions themselves. They encourage focussed listening in order for the children to wait and clap at exactly the right moment.actions like clapping.
- Using the rhythm of your favourite song you can pat the baby’s back or nappy to soothe him/her. Other calming patterns include a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or a steady beat.
- You can play bouncing games with babies on your lap or arms and engage with them through fun nursery rhymes like “to market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty”.
- Listening to music should start as early as possible and new mothers should join the Bonding with Baby classes. Older children from six months to three years should join the Babies and Toddlers music classes. By purchasing the CD, the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be enjoyed time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: