Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Menzies Creek, Victoria
Our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Menzies Creek, Victoria focus on developing the connection between baby and mother using lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. A serene and happy musical environment at home can be created with the help of some simple skills and routines.
The development of your baby’s brain is positively influenced by music according to a large body of research. An adult brain is only half as active as the rapidly growing brain of a baby in the first three years of life. Music can be used to give your baby a positive, nurturing beginning to life. Stimulate your baby’s developing brain through multiple senses in a musical environment through sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions.
The following are music, props, games and instruments that we use in the introduction of music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Menzies Creek, VIC:
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
- Qualified, expert teachers!
Strong bonds between the parent and baby are best created within the first months and years of their life.The perfect way to have fun, connect with your baby and lay the foundations of music that can last a lifetime is through playing music and singing songs.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Menzies Creek, VIC
Have you tried the following simple ways to incorporate music into daily life:
- Engaging toddlers in fun games like “open shut them” will encourage them to listen, anticipate and join in with actions, such as clapping.of the game.
- Use rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” combined with touch or tickling to bond and play with your baby.
- It doesn’t matter what song you like to sing, whether it is a lullaby like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or not, research has proven that toddlers love the sound of their parents’ voice so be brave and sing!
- Singing tunes like “here we go round the mulberry bush” can help turn nappy change, bath time or other transitions from being a challenge into play.
- By patting your baby’s back to the rhythm of your favourite song in a heartbeat or steady beat, you can often quickly settle him or her.
- Your child can advance from the initial Bonding with Baby classes to music classes for Babies and Toddlers at six months of age. The CDs available for purchase for bonding with the baby can be used until the preschooler music classes and will be enjoyed for their lullabies and rhymes repeatedly!
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: