Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near McKinnon, Victoria
The bond between a mother and her baby is precious. Thus our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near McKinnon, Victoria endeavor to strengthen this special bond through lullabies, rhyme, movement and songs. A calm and happy beginning can be encouraged by learning techniques and skills to integrate music into your home environment.
Your baby’s brain development, according to a large body of research, is positively influenced by music. The first three years of your baby’s life is characterized by rapid brain growth and development as well as twice the activity of an adult brain. This is an important opportunity to provide a head start in your baby’s life through music! Stimulate your baby’s developing brain through multiple senses in a musical environment through sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions.
In our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near McKinnon, VIC, we introduce children to music using props, instruments, songs and games such as:
- Rhyming books
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
The creation of strong bonds between a parent and child is common during the first weeks and months of their life.Have fun and enjoy spending time with your baby by playing music and singing songs. These are also perfect activities to form a lasting connection and can lay a lifelong foundation for a love of music.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near McKinnon, VIC
Integrating music into daily life can be done in these simple ways:
- Incorporating classical music into baby’s bedtime routine can provide a soothing end to the day, while treating his ears and brain to beautiful music. Choose quality recordings or try the classical radio stations rather than children’s CDs.
- Tickle your baby with feathers, towels and hands to stimulate the sensory nerves and couple them with rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy”.
- Bedtime songs like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” are great for parents to sing to babies and infants as research has confirmed that babies like the sound of their parents’ voices.
- Bouncing games can be played with newborns on your lap or in your arms. Nursery rhymes like “Humpty Dumpty” or “To market To market” are but some of the fun activities to engage parents and children.
- Interactive games that encourage children to listen, anticipate an action and perform are also good fun for parent and child to play together.
- Your baby can advance into music for Babies and Toddlers as early as six months – by purchasing the CD for bonding with the baby you can use them right until preschooler music classes but you can still benefit by enjoying the beautiful lullabies and rhymes over and over again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: