Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Malvern, Victoria
Our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Malvern, Victoria focus on developing the connection between baby and mother using lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. You will be taught ways of integrating music into your home for a happy and serene beginning.
The development of your baby’s brain is positively influenced by music according to a large body of research. The adult brain is half as active as a baby’s brain which is growing significantly during the first three years of life. Music creates a window of opportunity that will give your baby an early start. Arouse your baby’s developing brain by stimulating more than just one sense – involve sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical setting.
In our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Malvern, VIC, we introduce children to music using props, instruments, songs and games such as:
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Counting books
- Books we can sing and share together
The best time to create a strong connection between a parent and child is during the early months and years of their life.If you would like to foster a lifelong love of music and connect with your baby while having fun and enjoying special times together, then playing music and singing songs is the way to go!
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Malvern, VIC
Integrating music into your usual routines is as easy as following these simple suggestions:
- To soothe an unsettled baby it’s a good idea to pat a beat on the baby’s back or nappy, you can try a rhythmic heartbeat pattern, patting the words to your favorite song or just a natural beat.
- Singing tunes like “here we go round the mulberry bush” can help turn nappy change, bath time or other transitions from being a challenge into play.
- Bedtime songs like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” are great for parents to sing to babies and infants as research has confirmed that babies like the sound of their parents’ voices.
- Your bedtime routine can include soothing classical music playing softly in the background. Treat their ears and developing brains by listening to the rich sounds of a real orchestra.
- With a newborn, play gentle bouncing games on your lap or in your arms and this can be fabulous fun for both parents and children. Examples of great nursery rhymes for this include “to market to market” and “Humpty Dumpty”.
- Your child can start listening to music at the Bonding with Baby classes from birth and transition into the Babies and Toddlers music classes from 6 months. The CDs available can be used right until preschooler music classes abd the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened by your little one time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: