Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Laverton, Victoria
The significant bonds between a mother and her baby are developed in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Laverton, Victoria through lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. You will be equipped with the ability to integrate music into your home in order to develop a calm and happy atmosphere.
According to a large body of research there is evidence that the development of your baby’s brain is positively influenced by music. The first three years of your baby’s life is characterized by rapid brain growth and development as well as twice the activity of an adult brain. Through music you can give your baby the opportunity of an early start in life. A musical, multisensory environment that engages sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions is important in the development of your baby’s brain.
Here are some of our favourite props, instruments, songs and games that we utilise to endear music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Laverton, VIC:
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Books we can sing and share together
The early months and years are important for creating strong bonds with baby.Plant a seed for a passion of music. Bond with your child and have fun while enjoying special time together by playing music and singing songs.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Laverton, VIC
Have you tried these simple ways of integrating music into daily life:
- It doesn’t matter what song you like to sing, whether it is a lullaby like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or not, research has proven that toddlers love the sound of their parents’ voice so be brave and sing!
- Use familiar tunes from songs you know, then add new words like “this is the way we brush our teeth, have a bath, get ready for bed, eat our dinner”. By singing during bath time, meal preparations or nappy changes you can transform these activities into times of delight for your baby.
- Treat your children’s ears and developing brains by introducing them to the rich sounds of real classical or orchestral music. Listening to your lcoal classical music station can help you find artists and recordings you like.
- Interactive games that encourage children to listen, anticipate an action and perform are also good fun for parent and child to play together.
- Play bouncing games on your lap or in your arms for a newborn. Some people remember the nursery rhymes “to market to market”, or “Humpty Dumpty” which are both fabulous fun for parent and children.
- Bonding with Baby classes are suitable for babies under six months at which point they can transition into the music for Babies and Toddlers classes. The CD you purchase for bonding with the baby can be used until preschooler music classes.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: