Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Langwarrin, Victoria
To nurture the precious bond between a mother and baby, our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Langwarrin, Victoria uses lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. Integrating music into your home to acquire a calm and happy beginning can be done using a range of techniques and skills that everyone can learn.
As suggested by research, music has a positive influence in the growth of your baby’s brain. Your baby’s brain is growing significantly in the early years and is twice as active as an adult brain in the first three years of life! Music provides an important opportunity in giving your baby an early start in life. Expand your child’s brain development through the process of stimulating all the senses of sound, movement, touch, sight and even emotions in a musical environment.
Provided are examples of our favorite props, instruments, songs and games that are used to introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Langwarrin, VIC:
- Counting books
- Rhyming books
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
The first weeks and months of a baby’s life are the best times to nurture a strong connection.You can spend quality time with your baby and foster a love for music that will last a lifetime through playing music and singing songs together.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Langwarrin, VIC
Have you tried the following simple ways to incorporate music into daily life:
- Try sourcing reputable classical music from the radio or CDs to use as part of the bedtime ritual. Good quality music treat the ears and developing brains of children while providing them with a calm bed time routine.
- Rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” are useful in beginning sensory play with children, for whom touch is very important.
- Bedtime songs like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” are great for parents to sing to babies and infants as research has confirmed that babies like the sound of their parents’ voices.
- Engaging toddlers in fun games like “open shut them” will encourage them to listen, anticipate and join in with actions, such as clapping.of the game.
- The baby’s nappy or back can be patted in a rhythmic pattern to the beat of your favorite song. Try variations of a heartbeat or a steady natural beat in order to calm and sooth him/her.
- Bonding with Baby music classes run for babies under 6 months old. Your child can move straight into music for Babies and Toddlers at 6 months. The CDs purchased for Bonding with Baby are used right through until preschooler music classes, and you will enjoy listening to the beautiful lullabies and rhymes time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: