Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Lalor, Victoria
Lullabies, rhymes, movement and songs are the means through which our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Lalor, Victoria aim to develop the precious bonds between a mother and her child. A calm and happy beginning can be encouraged by learning techniques and skills to integrate music into your home environment.
Music undoubtedly has a profound positive effect on the development of your baby’s brain. Your baby’s brain is more than twice as active as an adult brain and is growing rapidly in the first three years of life! This is the ideal time to provide an optimal developmental start in life through music. Expand your child’s brain development through the process of stimulating all the senses of sound, movement, touch, sight and even emotions in a musical environment.
We introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Lalor, VIC using props, instruments, songs and games. Some of our most favorites are:
- Qualified, expert teachers!
Strong bonds between the parent and baby are best created within the first months and years of their life.There is no better way to foster a passion for music in the life of your child and connect with them than through playing music and singing songs together.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Lalor, VIC
Have you tried these methods of integrating music into your daily life?
- Try sourcing reputable classical music from the radio or CDs to use as part of the bedtime ritual. Good quality music treat the ears and developing brains of children while providing them with a calm bed time routine.
- Babies are toddlers are engaged by bouncing games like, “To Market To market” and “Humpty Dumpty”. They love being in their parents arms or on their lap.
- Singing during nappy change or bath time using simple songs like “here we go round the mulberry bush” and then composing your own versions “this is the way we brush our teeth, have a bath, get ready for bed, eat our dinner” can turn these tasks into play time.
- Repeating interactive games like “open shut them” will help the toddlers start doing these activities themselves.
- Touch is very important for children and using rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” combined with sensory stimulation like tickling or massage, can stimulate the senses.
- Bonding with Baby classes run for babies under 6 months old. Your child can move straight into music for Babies and Toddlers at 6 months. The CDs purchased for Bonding with Baby are used right through until preschooler music classes, and you will enjoy listening to the beautiful lullabies and rhymes time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: