Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Kurunjang, Victoria
In order to develop the vital bonds between a mother and her child our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Kurunjang, Victoria employ the use of lullabies, rhyme, movement and songs. Enable a calm and happy beginning in your home using our skills and techniques to incorporate music into your daily life.
Your baby’s brain development, according to a large body of research, is positively influenced by music. Compared to an adult brain, your baby’s brain is growing rapidly and is twice as active as an adult brain in the first three years of life. Take advantage of this window of opportunity to give your baby the best possible start through music. Through multi sensory stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions, you can create a musical environment to encourage the development of your baby’s brain.
Here are some of our favourite props, instruments, songs and games that we utilise to endear music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Kurunjang, VIC:
- Counting books
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
It is very important to create strong bonds with baby during the early months and years of their life. Playing music and singing songs are fun and enjoyable activities to connect with your baby and at the same time lay the foundation for a lifetime love of music.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Kurunjang, VIC
Integrating music into daily life can be done in these simple ways:
- The sense of touch is very important for young children. You can begin sensory playing with them combining rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” with tickling and touch.
- Games like “open shut them” encourage toddlers to anticipate, follow the song and to do actions such as clapping. Repeating these games will empower the child to start doing them alone.
- Use soothing classical music to treat the ears and brain of your baby. If you are not comfortable choosing good quality recordings, simply tune in to your local classical radio station.
- Explore different songs you can sing to your baby during bedtime routine, including simple lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or any other song for that matter as long as you enjoy singing them. Research as shown that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parent’s voice.
- Rhymes like “Humpty Dumpty” and “to market to market” are a great way to interact with your young baby.
- Whenever you’re ready, you and your new baby can join the Bonding with Baby music classes for 0-6 month old babies. The earlier you start the better! At six months your child can progress to the Little Stars Babies and Toddlers music classes. The CDs purchased for bonding with the baby can be used through to preschooler music classes and since the lullabies and rhythms are beautiful to listen to, it’s peaceful and relaxing for your baby to listen to them time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: