Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Kingsbury, Victoria
The Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Kingsbury, Victoria engages children through the use of rhymes, lullabies, movement and songs and nurture maternal bonds. You will become aware of how to create a calm and happy environment by integrating music into your home.
The majority of research into the effect of music on the development of your baby’s brain indicates that it has a positive influence in a number of key areas. An adult brain is half as active as a baby’s brain which is growing rapidly in the first three years of life. This is a crucial period of time where you can give your baby an early start in life through music. Brain development can be supported through multi sensory stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions in a musical environment.
Instruments, props, music and games are bjust a few of the tools we use to introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Kingsbury, VIC. Given below are some of our favorites:
- Counting books
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
- Qualified, expert teachers!
The early months and years are fundamental to the creation of lasting bonds between you and your baby.The perfect way to have fun, connect with your baby and lay the foundations of music that can last a lifetime is through playing music and singing songs.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Kingsbury, VIC
Try these simple ways of integrating music into your life:
- Rhymes and songs are a great way to turn a bedtime routine, nappy change, bath time or other transitions from a challenge into play.
- Since research has demonstrated that infants prefer the sound of their parents’ voices, you can bond with your baby by singing lullabies like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or other songs.
- Use soothing classical music to treat the ears and brain of your baby. If you are not comfortable choosing good quality recordings, simply tune in to your local classical radio station.
- Rhythmically patting the baby’s back or nappy to the words of your favorite song using a heartbeat pattern or steady beat can help soothe and settle them quickly.
- Children and parents can be engaged through nursery rhymes like “Humpty Dumpty” and “to market to market” while babies often enjoy bouncing games on the laps or arms of the parents.
- Whenever you’re ready, you and your new baby can join the Bonding with Baby music classes for 0-6 month old babies. The earlier you start the better! At six months your child can progress to the Little Stars Babies and Toddlers music classes. The CDs purchased for bonding with the baby can be used through to preschooler music classes and since the lullabies and rhythms are beautiful to listen to, it’s peaceful and relaxing for your baby to listen to them time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: