Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Junction Village, Victoria
Our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Junction Village, Victoria is focused on improving the bond between a mother and child by use of lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. You will be equipped with various methods of easily incorporating music into your daily routine in order to foster a serene and joyful beginning.
Studies show the positive impact of music in the development of your baby’s brain. The first three years of your baby’s life is characterized by rapid brain growth and development as well as twice the activity of an adult brain. Music can provide an early advantage for your growing baby and this is the time to get started. A musical environment is a great place to stimulate your baby’s brain development through the multiple senses of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions.
These are examples of some of the games, instruments, music and props we use to introduce music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Junction Village, VIC:
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Rhyming books
Strong bonds between you and your baby are most easily developed during the early stages of their lives.Have fun and enjoy spending time with your baby by playing music and singing songs. These are also perfect activities to form a lasting connection and can lay a lifelong foundation for a love of music.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Junction Village, VIC
Follow these ways of integrating music into your life:
- Settling and soothing your baby can be done by patting his/her back or nappy, you can do this using the rhythm of your favorite song or a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or a natural beat.
- Studies have found that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parent’s voice, be sure to sing your favorite songs or common lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” to them.
- An Interactive game like “open shut them” encourages anticipation and requires the toddlers to follow the song and wait for the exiting actions such as clapping. Repeating these often enough will help them start doing these actions by themselves.
- Rhymes and songs are a great way to turn a bedtime routine, nappy change, bath time or other transitions from a challenge into play.
- Tickle your baby with feathers, towels and hands to stimulate the sensory nerves and couple them with rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy”.
- Your baby can join Bonding with Baby classes from birth and start listening to music straight away. Babies can join the Babies and Toddlers music classes as early as six months. The CDs purchased for bonding with the baby can be used until preschooler music classes and the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened to time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: