Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Hughesdale, Victoria
The significant bonds between a mother and her baby are developed in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Hughesdale, Victoria through lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. Integrating music into your home to acquire a calm and happy beginning can be done using a range of techniques and skills that everyone can learn.
Research tells us of the positive influence music plays in the development of your baby’s brain. Your baby’s brain is twice as active as an adult brain in the first three years of life and developing very fast! Music can be used to nurture positive beginnings for your baby. Brain development can be supported through multi sensory stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions in a musical environment.
Provided are examples of our favorite props, instruments, songs and games that are used to introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Hughesdale, VIC:
- Rhyming books
- Counting books
During the early months and years of your baby’s life, it is very important to create strong bonds.If you would like to foster a lifelong love of music and connect with your baby while having fun and enjoying special times together, then playing music and singing songs is the way to go!
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Hughesdale, VIC
Simple ways of integrating music into daily life are as follows:
- Rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” are useful in beginning sensory play with children, for whom touch is very important.
- Interactive games that encourage children to listen, anticipate an action and perform are also good fun for parent and child to play together.
- Provide quality recordings as part of your bedtime routine – try to find an orchestral or classical CD you find appealing or tune the radio to real classical channels.
- Melodies of songs such as “here we go round the mulberry bush” can help turn ordinary activities like a nappy change or bath time into times of great fun!
- Engage babies and young children through fun songs and nursery rhymes like “Humpty Dumpty” or “to market to market”. Babies can be entertained by playing gentle bouncing games on your lap or in your arms along with the music.
- Your child can start listening to music at the Bonding with Baby classes from birth and transition into the Babies and Toddlers music classes from 6 months. The CDs available can be used right until preschooler music classes abd the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened by your little one time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: