Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Houston, Victoria
The bond between a mother and her baby is precious. Thus our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Houston, Victoria endeavor to strengthen this special bond through lullabies, rhyme, movement and songs. You will be informed of the multitude of ways to incorporate music into your home for a serene and happy beginning.
Your baby’s brain development, according to a large body of research, is positively influenced by music. Your baby’s brain is twice as active as an adult brain in the first three years of life and developing very fast! This is a golden opportunity to get your baby off to a flying start with the aid of music Brain development can be supported through multi sensory stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions in a musical environment.
Here are some of our favourite props, instruments, songs and games that we utilise to endear music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Houston, VIC:
- Rhyming books
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
The value of nurturing strong bonds with the baby within their early months and years cannot be stressed enough.Foster a lifelong love of music in your baby by playing and singing songs that encourage bonding and connections between parent and child.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Houston, VIC
Simple ways of integrating music into daily life are as follows:
- Your bedtime routine can include soothing classical music playing softly in the background. Treat their ears and developing brains by listening to the rich sounds of a real orchestra.
- Play gentle bouncing games on your lap or in your arms and at the same time sing rhymes. Many people find rhymes like “to market to market” and “Humpty Dumpty” ideal for this.
- Rhythmically patting the baby’s back or nappy to the words of your favorite song using a heartbeat pattern or steady beat can help soothe and settle them quickly.
- For some people, singing doesn’t come naturally. However, it’s important to sing whichever songs you enjoy since research shows that babies and infants simply love to hear the sound of their parents voice. So be courageous and sing a song, even if you start with a classic like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”.
- Rhymes and songs are a great way to turn a bedtime routine, nappy change, bath time or other transitions from a challenge into play.
- Your child can start listening to music at the Bonding with Baby classes from birth and transition into the Babies and Toddlers music classes from 6 months. The CDs available can be used right until preschooler music classes abd the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened by your little one time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: