Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Heathmont, Victoria
The Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Heathmont, Victoria engages children through the use of rhymes, lullabies, movement and songs and nurture maternal bonds. Acquire skills to enable you make music part of your home for a calm and joyful start!
Studies show the positive impact of music in the development of your baby’s brain. Your baby’s brain is twice as active as an adult brain in the first three years of life and developing very fast! This is the ideal time to provide an optimal developmental start in life through music. Through the multi sensory stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions, you are able to stimulate your baby’s developing in a musical environment.
Using props, instruments, songs and games, we introduce children to music. Here are some of our favourites from Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Heathmont, VIC:
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Counting books
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
It is very important to create strong bonds with baby during the early months and years of their life. You can spend quality time with your baby and foster a love for music that will last a lifetime through playing music and singing songs together.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Heathmont, VIC
Have you attempted these simple ways of incorporating music into daily life:
- Melodies of songs such as “here we go round the mulberry bush” can help turn ordinary activities like a nappy change or bath time into times of great fun!
- Tickling is a fun way to create a sensory connection with children. You can use rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” to help begin playing.
- Patting the rhythm of your favorite song using a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or a steady beat on your baby’s back or nappy can settle and soothe them.
- Games such as “open shut them” encourage toddlers to do actions themselves. They encourage focussed listening in order for the children to wait and clap at exactly the right moment.actions like clapping.
- “To market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty” are examples of the rhymes some people remember and which you can use to play bouncing games on your lap or in your arms with a newborn.
- Whenever you’re ready, you and your new baby can join the Bonding with Baby music classes for 0-6 month old babies. The earlier you start the better! At six months your child can progress to the Little Stars Babies and Toddlers music classes. The CDs purchased for bonding with the baby can be used through to preschooler music classes and since the lullabies and rhythms are beautiful to listen to, it’s peaceful and relaxing for your baby to listen to them time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: