Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Guys Hill, Victoria
Lullabies, rhymes, movement and songs are the means through which our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Guys Hill, Victoria aim to develop the precious bonds between a mother and her child. You will learn techniques and skills that enable you to integrate music into your home environment for a calm, happy beginning.
Your baby’s brain development, according to a large body of research, is positively influenced by music. The adult brain is half as active as a baby’s brain which is growing significantly during the first three years of life. This is a golden opportunity to get your baby off to a flying start with the aid of music Indulge your baby’s senses through multiple stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical environment.
Instruments, props, music and games are bjust a few of the tools we use to introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Guys Hill, VIC. Given below are some of our favorites:
- Qualified, expert teachers!
Bonding with your baby during the early months and years of their lives is extremely important.Creating a love of music can begin through the fun and enjoyment of playing music and singing songs together.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Guys Hill, VIC
Have you tried these simple ways of integrating music into daily life:
- Bond with your baby through lullabies like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”. Research indicates that babies prefer the sound of their parents voice.
- Try sourcing reputable classical music from the radio or CDs to use as part of the bedtime ritual. Good quality music treat the ears and developing brains of children while providing them with a calm bed time routine.
- Games that build anticipation and encouraging them to perform “exciting actions” like clapping are ideal for parent and child. Games such as “open shut them” are perfect and if repeated often enough will empower toddlers to do these themselves.
- Patting a beat on baby’s back or nappy when you are trying to settle them can be soothing. Pat the words to your favourite song, try and pat a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or simply keep a steady beat and soothe your baby.
- Melodies of songs such as “here we go round the mulberry bush” can help turn ordinary activities like a nappy change or bath time into times of great fun!
- Your baby can join Bonding with Baby music classes from birth and start listening to music straight away. Babies can join the Babies and Toddlers classes from as early as six months. The CDs purchased for bonding with the baby can be used until preschooler music classes and the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened to time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: