Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Glenroy, Victoria
The primary goal of our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Glenroy, Victoria is to grow the relationship between a mother and her baby through movement, lullaby, song and rhythm. You will be taught ways of integrating music into your home for a happy and serene beginning.
Studies show the positive impact of music in the development of your baby’s brain. Your baby’s brain is growing significantly in the early years and is twice as active as an adult brain in the first three years of life! This is the ideal time to provide an optimal developmental start in life through music. Brain development can be supported through multi sensory stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions in a musical environment.
Here are some of our favourite props, instruments, songs and games that we utilise to endear music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Glenroy, VIC:
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
- Rhyming books
- Books we can sing and share together
The early months and years of the life of your baby are an important time to foster your relationship with them.Through playing music and singing songs you can enjoy fun activities that enable connectingand bonding with baby while laying the foundation for a love of music that can last a lifetime.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Glenroy, VIC
Have you tried the following simple ways to incorporate music into daily life:
- Use rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” combined with touch or tickling to bond and play with your baby.
- Engaging toddlers in fun games like “open shut them” will encourage them to listen, anticipate and join in with actions, such as clapping.of the game.
- You can turn less exciting activies such as a nappy change, meal preparation or bath time into a time of play by using familiar melodies with new words like “here we go round the mulberry bush” transformed to “this is the way we brush our teeth, have a bath, get ready for bed, eat our dinner”.
- Treat the ears and the developing brain of your young child by incorporating classical music into the bedtime routine. Opt for beautiful recordings by composers such as W.A. Mozart
- Your favorite song can come in handy when trying soothe and settle your baby. Patting a rhythmic beat of your song on the baby’s back or nappy can help settle the baby. A natural beat or even rhythmic heartbeat pattern can do the trick.
- Bonding with Baby classes are suitable for babies under six months at which point they can transition into the Babies and Toddlers music classes. The CD purchased for bonding with the baby may be used until preschooler music classes and beyond.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: