Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Flemington, Victoria
Our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Flemington, Victoria is focused on improving the bond between a mother and child by use of lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. A calm and happy beginning can be encouraged by learning techniques and skills to integrate music into your home environment.
Studies show the positive impact of music in the development of your baby’s brain. Your baby’s brain develops rapidly and is twice as active as an adult brain in the first three years of life! This is a crucial window of opportunity that can be used to give your baby a head start in life through music. Indulge your baby’s senses through multiple stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical environment.
Provided are examples of our favorite props, instruments, songs and games that are used to introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Flemington, VIC:
- Books we can sing and share together
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
The early months and years of the life of your baby are an important time to foster your relationship with them.If you would like to foster a lifelong love of music and connect with your baby while having fun and enjoying special times together, then playing music and singing songs is the way to go!
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Flemington, VIC
Have you tried the following simple ways to incorporate music into daily life:
- With a newborn, play gentle bouncing games on your lap or in your arms and this can be fabulous fun for both parents and children. Examples of great nursery rhymes for this include “to market to market” and “Humpty Dumpty”.
- To turn nappy change, bath time or other transitions into play, try singing! For example, you can use the melody of “here we go round the mulberry bush”, then compose your own verses like “this is the way we brush our teeth, have a bath, get ready for bed and eat our dinner”.
- Tickle your baby with feathers, towels and hands to stimulate the sensory nerves and couple them with rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy”.
- Rhythmically patting the baby’s back or nappy to the words of your favorite song using a heartbeat pattern or steady beat can help soothe and settle them quickly.
- Research has shown that babies prefer the sound of their parents voice, so go on and sing lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or any other song you prefer!
- Your child can advance from the initial Bonding with Baby classes to music classes for Babies and Toddlers at six months of age. The CDs available for purchase for bonding with the baby can be used until the preschooler music classes and will be enjoyed for their lullabies and rhymes repeatedly!
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: