Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Fitzroy, Victoria
The Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Fitzroy, Victoria engages children through the use of rhymes, lullabies, movement and songs and nurture maternal bonds. You will learn various methods of incorporating music into your home for a serene and joyful start.
The development of your baby’s brain is positively influenced by music according to a large body of research. The brain activity of a baby’s brain is twice that of an adult brain in the first three years of life and is also growing rapidly! This is a golden opportunity to get your baby off to a flying start with the aid of music Stimulation of the baby’s brain can be achieved by engaging the multiple senses of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical environment.
Music is introduced to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Fitzroy, VIC using an array of props, instruments, songs and games. Here are examples:
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Counting books
- Rhyming books
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
Bonding with your baby during the early months and years of their lives is extremely important.Plant a seed for a passion of music. Bond with your child and have fun while enjoying special time together by playing music and singing songs.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Fitzroy, VIC
Integrate music into your daily life through these easy suggestions:
- Patting the rhythm of your favorite song using a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or a steady beat on your baby’s back or nappy can settle and soothe them.
- An Interactive game like “open shut them” encourages anticipation and requires the toddlers to follow the song and wait for the exiting actions such as clapping. Repeating these often enough will help them start doing these actions by themselves.
- Treat your children’s ears and developing brains by introducing them to the rich sounds of real classical or orchestral music. Listening to your lcoal classical music station can help you find artists and recordings you like.
- You can liven up events like a meal preparation, nappy change or bath time by singing and using the melodies of songs including, “here we go round the mulberry bush”.
- Touch is very important for children and using rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” combined with sensory stimulation like tickling or massage, can stimulate the senses.
- Listening to music should start as early as possible and new mothers should join the Bonding with Baby classes. Older children from six months to three years should join the Babies and Toddlers music classes. By purchasing the CD, the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be enjoyed time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: