Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Epping, Victoria
The bond between a mother and her baby is precious. Thus our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Epping, Victoria endeavor to strengthen this special bond through lullabies, rhyme, movement and songs. A calm and happy beginning is made possible using techniques and skills that allow you to integrate music into your home.
The growth of your baby’s brain is positively influenced by music. Your baby’s brain develops rapidly and is twice as active as an adult brain in the first three years of life! This is the time to give your baby a stimulating beginning through music. Multiple sensory stimulation including sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions in a musical environment can help stimulate the development of your baby’s brain.
The introduction of music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Epping, VIC can be done using props, instruments, songs and games. Here are some of our favorite examples:
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
The value of nurturing strong bonds with the baby within their early months and years cannot be stressed enough.If you would like to foster a lifelong love of music and connect with your baby while having fun and enjoying special times together, then playing music and singing songs is the way to go!
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Epping, VIC
Give these simple ways of integrating music into your life a try:
- Research has shown that babies prefer the sound of their parents voice, so go on and sing lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or any other song you prefer!
- Sing nursery rhymes while playing bouncing games on your lap (or in your arms for a newborn). Some people remember the nursery rhymes “to market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty”. Sing and play with your child!
- Games that encourage anticipation such as “open shut them” require the toddlers to pay attention and perform actions like clapping. When repeated often enough, the toddlers are able to follow along and remember to clap all by themselves!
- Treat the ears and the developing brain of your young child by incorporating classical music into the bedtime routine. Opt for beautiful recordings by composers such as W.A. Mozart
- Patting the rhythm of your favorite song using a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or a steady beat on your baby’s back or nappy can settle and soothe them.
- Your child can advance from the initial Bonding with Baby classes to music classes for Babies and Toddlers at six months of age. The CDs available for purchase for bonding with the baby can be used until the preschooler music classes and will be enjoyed for their lullabies and rhymes repeatedly!
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: