Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Endeavour Hills, Victoria
The bond between a mother and her baby is precious. Thus our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Endeavour Hills, Victoria endeavor to strengthen this special bond through lullabies, rhyme, movement and songs. You will learn various methods of incorporating music into your home for a serene and joyful start.
According to a large body of research there is evidence that the development of your baby’s brain is positively influenced by music. Your baby’s brain develops rapidly and is twice as active as an adult brain in the first three years of life! This is a crucial window of opportunity that can be used to give your baby a head start in life through music. You can further stimulate the developing brain of your baby using the multiple senses of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions within a musical context.
In Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Endeavour Hills, VIC we introduce children to music using a wide range of props, instruments, music and games. Here are some of our favourites:
- Books we can sing and share together
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
- Qualified, expert teachers!
The baby’s early months and years are important in creating strong bonds.Foster a lifelong love of music in your baby by playing and singing songs that encourage bonding and connections between parent and child.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Endeavour Hills, VIC
Have you tried these simple ways of integrating music into daily life:
- For some people, singing doesn’t come naturally. However, it’s important to sing whichever songs you enjoy since research shows that babies and infants simply love to hear the sound of their parents voice. So be courageous and sing a song, even if you start with a classic like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”.
- The sense of touch is very important for young children. You can begin sensory playing with them combining rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” with tickling and touch.
- Children and parents can be engaged through nursery rhymes like “Humpty Dumpty” and “to market to market” while babies often enjoy bouncing games on the laps or arms of the parents.
- By incorporating soothing classical music into your bedtime routine, you can calm your baby while exposing them to beautiful music. Use orchestral recordings as opposed to children’s music which often utilizers synthesisers.
- The baby’s back or nappy can be patted in the rhythm of your favorite song in a heartbeat pattern or steady beat in order to sooth and settle them.
- Listening to music should start as early as possible and new mothers should join the Bonding with Baby classes. Older children from six months to three years should join the Babies and Toddlers music classes. By purchasing the CD, the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be enjoyed time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: