Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Eltham, Victoria
The emphasis of our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Eltham, Victoria is to develop the significant maternal bonds through the simple use of lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. You will become aware of how to create a calm and happy environment by integrating music into your home.
Research tells us of the positive influence music plays in the development of your baby’s brain. Your baby’s brain is rapidly growing during the first three years of life and is twice as active as an adult brain! Take advantage of this window of opportunity to give your baby the best possible start through music. Expand your child’s brain development through the process of stimulating all the senses of sound, movement, touch, sight and even emotions in a musical environment.
Instruments, props, music and games are bjust a few of the tools we use to introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Eltham, VIC. Given below are some of our favorites:
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
- Counting books
To ensure a good relationship with your child, it’s important to foster this union during their early months and years.The perfect way to have fun, connect with your baby and lay the foundations of music that can last a lifetime is through playing music and singing songs.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Eltham, VIC
Have you tried these simple ways of integrating music into daily life:
- The baby’s nappy or back can be patted in a rhythmic pattern to the beat of your favorite song. Try variations of a heartbeat or a steady natural beat in order to calm and sooth him/her.
- “Round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” are but some of the rhymes that you can use during sensory play times.
- An Interactive game like “open shut them” encourages anticipation and requires the toddlers to follow the song and wait for the exiting actions such as clapping. Repeating these often enough will help them start doing these actions by themselves.
- Engage babies and young children through fun songs and nursery rhymes like “Humpty Dumpty” or “to market to market”. Babies can be entertained by playing gentle bouncing games on your lap or in your arms along with the music.
- Bath time, a nappy change or bedtime routines can be enhanced by singing and turning these times into play! Try using melodies that you already know, eg. “here we go round the mulberry bush” and change it to “this is the way we brush our teeth, have a bath, get ready for bed, eat our dinner”.
- Your baby can advance from Bonding with Baby classes into music classes for Babies and Toddlers as early as six months – by purchasing the CD for bonding with the baby you can use them right until preschooler music classes but you can still benefit by enjoying the beautiful lullabies and rhymes over and over again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: