Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Edithvale, Victoria
Our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Edithvale, Victoria places an emphasis on fostering the maternal bond between a mother and her new child through the use of lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. A calm and happy beginning can be encouraged by learning techniques and skills to integrate music into your home environment.
According to a large body of research there is evidence that the development of your baby’s brain is positively influenced by music. The adult brain is half as active as a baby’s brain which is growing significantly during the first three years of life. This is a chance to use music to give your baby a flying start in life. Your baby’s brain development can be stimulated through multiple senses of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions within a musical environment.
The introduction of music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Edithvale, VIC can be done using props, instruments, songs and games. Here are some of our favorite examples:
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
- Books we can sing and share together
- Qualified, expert teachers!
The value of nurturing strong bonds with the baby within their early months and years cannot be stressed enough.Plant a seed for a passion of music. Bond with your child and have fun while enjoying special time together by playing music and singing songs.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Edithvale, VIC
Integrate music into your daily life through these easy suggestions:
- An Interactive game like “open shut them” encourages anticipation and requires the toddlers to follow the song and wait for the exiting actions such as clapping. Repeating these often enough will help them start doing these actions by themselves.
- Ensure that classical music is a part of your bedtime routine. Instead of using baby classical CDs which are often made using synthesizers you could turn the radio into classical channels or buy an orchestral CD which will be pleasant for baby to listen to and will also stimulate their developing brain.
- You probably remember nursery rhymes like “to market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty” which are examples of rhymes you can recite while playing bouncing games on your lap (or in your arms for a newborn) and which are fabulous fun for parent and child.
- Patting a beat on baby’s back or nappy when you are trying to settle them can be soothing. Pat the words to your favourite song, try and pat a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or simply keep a steady beat and soothe your baby.
- To begin sensory playing with children, you can use rhymes such as “this little piggy” or “round and round the garden” and follow up with fun tickling!
- Your baby can join Bonding with Baby music classes from birth and start listening to music straight away. Babies can join the Babies and Toddlers classes from as early as six months. The CDs purchased for bonding with the baby can be used until preschooler music classes and the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened to time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: