Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Eaglemont, Victoria
The primary goal of our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Eaglemont, Victoria is to grow the relationship between a mother and her baby through movement, lullaby, song and rhythm. A calm and happy beginning is made possible using techniques and skills that allow you to integrate music into your home.
Study has proven the positive effects music in the development of your baby’s brain. The brain activity of a baby’s brain is twice that of an adult brain in the first three years of life and is also growing rapidly! This is an important opportunity to provide a head start in your baby’s life through music! Arouse your baby’s developing brain by stimulating more than just one sense – involve sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical setting.
Listed are some of our favorite props, instruments, songs and games we use to introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Eaglemont, VIC:
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
- Counting books
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
During the early months and years of your baby’s life, it is very important to create strong bonds.Create bonds and lay the foundations for a lifetime love of music by playing music and singing songs together. These activities also help you spend more quality time with your baby.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Eaglemont, VIC
Have you tried these methods of integrating music into your daily life?
- Engage babies and young children through fun songs and nursery rhymes like “Humpty Dumpty” or “to market to market”. Babies can be entertained by playing gentle bouncing games on your lap or in your arms along with the music.
- The rich sounds of a real orchestra are a delight to the ears and developing brains of children. Choose authentic recordings, rather than synthesised music to optimise your listening experience.
- Infants prefer the sound of their parents voice, so be brave and sing out loud the tunes to your favorite song or even a simple lullaby like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”.
- With enough repetition, toddlers learn to listen carefully and anticipate key actions like the clap in “Open, Shut Them”.
- “Here we go round the mulberry bush” is one idea of a song to sing during activities such as preparig a meal, changing a nappy or bath time.
- Whenever you’re ready, you and your new baby can join the Bonding with Baby music classes for 0-6 month old babies. The earlier you start the better! At six months your child can progress to the Little Stars Babies and Toddlers music classes. The CDs purchased for bonding with the baby can be used through to preschooler music classes and since the lullabies and rhythms are beautiful to listen to, it’s peaceful and relaxing for your baby to listen to them time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: