Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Dingley Village, Victoria
Our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Dingley Village, Victoria is focused on improving the bond between a mother and child by use of lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. Acquire skills to enable you make music part of your home for a calm and joyful start!
As suggested by research, music has a positive influence in the growth of your baby’s brain. Compared to an adult brain, your baby’s brain is growing rapidly and is twice as active as an adult brain in the first three years of life. This is a crucial period of time where you can give your baby an early start in life through music. Stimulation of the baby’s brain can be achieved by engaging the multiple senses of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical environment.
Using props, instruments, songs and games, we introduce children to music. Here are some of our favourites from Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Dingley Village, VIC:
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Counting books
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
To ensure a good relationship with your child, it’s important to foster this union during their early months and years.You can spend quality time with your baby and foster a love for music that will last a lifetime through playing music and singing songs together.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Dingley Village, VIC
Have you tried the following simple ways to incorporate music into daily life:
- Games like “open shut them” encourage anticipation and require the toddlers to follow the song and wait for the exciting actions “clap!”. If you repeat these often enough they will start to do them for themselves.
- Use rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” combined with touch or tickling to bond and play with your baby.
- Melodies of songs such as “here we go round the mulberry bush” can help turn ordinary activities like a nappy change or bath time into times of great fun!
- To soothe an unsettled baby it’s a good idea to pat a beat on the baby’s back or nappy, you can try a rhythmic heartbeat pattern, patting the words to your favorite song or just a natural beat.
- Since research has demonstrated that infants prefer the sound of their parents’ voices, you can bond with your baby by singing lullabies like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or other songs.
- Bonding with Baby classes are suitable for babies under six months at which point they can transition into the music for Babies and Toddlers classes. The CD you purchase for bonding with the baby can be used until preschooler music classes.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: